Thursday, 5 January 2012

365+1

365+1...Day 5...EXCITEMENT
This is the haul we bought yesterday to paint my new craft room...we had planning permission granted 5 years ago, one year after we completed the last extension but the quotes we got at the time were astronomical in comparison to what had previously been done so we felt we couldn't justify it...but after a lot of humming and haaing this last year we decided to get some quotes and were pleasantly surprised so we decided to go ahead...
I thinking building started the week the planning ran out:0)...so it's all but finished apart from the radiators, electrics and the dreaded painting...I have decided to wait until the plumber puts in the radiators though because it's baltic in there...lol..can't wait to move in and have lots more space for everything...It will be so good to have all the tools, ie Cricut, sewing machine, paper cutter, all arranged so that I don't have to put them away to have something else out...
So that's me for today...I'm glad I'm actually (so far) being able to keep up!!