Saturday, 7 January 2012

365+1

365+1...Day 7...Drink


Okay, today threw me a little since I had used a drink for yesterday's prompt...I didn't want to just do another one...My first pic was of the bird bath in the garden but it looked a little grey and dull given the weather and I was all set to use it til I picked up my camera and spotted my little vintage tea-set...I love the delicate little flowers and the gold edging..sadly there is not a full set, 5 tea-cups, 5 saucers, milk jug and sugar bowl but I still love it...the whole lot cost me the princely sum of just £5 from the charity shop..

Today I have been trying to make Lemon Meringue cupcakes...the cupcakes have turned out fine but I have not yet mastered the meringue...The second lot is away to be rinsed down the sink...I just cannot get them to peak!!! Oh well butter cream icing it will have to be...at least I can make that....x