This one sits at the bottom of my blog and I have to keep reminding myself of it now and then...it's been a tough year with more lows than highs it seems but I think we as a family are looking forward to that 'brand new ending' this year....
- I am looking forward to spending more quality time with my family,
- building up my craft sales,
- seeing more of my friends,
- trying some new crafting techniques,
- getting to know my new camera so I can have awesome photos,
- spending less money(if that's possible in this climate where everything seems to be getting more expensive by the day),
- getting fitter(I started running at the beginning of November but when my brother died I just stopped)
- and keeping my house more organised and tidier...
So that's my aims for this year...what about you? I just want to wish all my followers and fellow bloggers a very Happy New Year....xxx