Tuesday 7 September 2010

At last I have found a link for everyone on the Simply Create Design Team...all except Pauline who I believe is Angela's sister and someone said they possibly share a blog (feel free to correct me if I am wrong about this!!!)

Angela and guest designer Pauline
Carol
Debbi
Elizabeth
Jane
Judy
Kat
Kath
Katy
Sarah
Shelly
Sonja
Tina

Okay...sorry I can't find the link for Angela now but as soon as I have it I will link it....why not pop over and wish the ladies luck and check out their blogs....

Edit...Found the link to Angela...

5 comments:

  1. been meaning to do this...thanks for saving me the work of finding all the links teamie...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kirsti, me to, but as of yet had not got round to it. Carol (nnalorac).x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant - this is so useful, thank you! I must update my blog roll...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, thanks. Now I know where to find you all!! Great calendar!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo