Wednesday 22 September 2010

GOOD DAY...BAD DAY...

Today has been a good day and a bad day... Good because I finally sat down and figured out how to use my Bind-It-All and came up with these little beauties...
They are notepads based on the cards that I did earlier in the week and are filled with lots of lovely kraft paper to jot down all your little notes and random thoughts (or maybe that's just me!!!) that pop into your head from time to time...I was really pleased with how they turned out and they are now in my etsy shop (or at least one of them is at the mo...spent quite a bit of time today sorting out shipping profiles and trying to track down one of those fancy measuring thingies that the Post Office uses for calculating how much postage you need to pay!!!). These are my first and third attempts at using the Bind-It-All - not bad I thought - I only ruined two pieces of wire...lol... I have also finally started on my Simply Create Design Team stuff after much pondering, ideas being jotted down (not in my posh new notepads tho - only made them today!!)...I have been too busy shaking with nerves at the thought of teaching my first class over at Simply Create tomorrow night - I have to say I am 'bricking' it (Jacqui...lol..)...I am sure it will be fine once I get started but if I don't get asked back again you will know it all went pear shaped!!!


Bad day - my kids have been a total nightmare since picking them up from school...Aberdeen football training at Garthdee tonight - Asda shop I think - NO....thinks Ellie - she was a total pain and wouldn't go in the shop so it put me in a really bad mood - Niamh was howling for about 1 1/2 hours and I had said they could have McDonalds for tea after training but that didn't happen as I was totally stressed from all the crying and moaning so it was home for a quick tea and straight to bed!!!! Let's hope they all wake up in a better mood tomorrow.... Aunty Audrey is doing the football run and tea as I have my class...Good luck with that...they will probably be on their best behaviour for her...


Right of to bed now as I want to feel refreshed in the morning as I am getting my hair done 1st thing as horse riding is cancelled this week, then I will have to go get some shopping since we didn't get any tonight....x

13 comments:

  1. New hair will be a good start and hopefully the kids will be back to normal in the morning. "Good Luck" and see you for tea tomorrow. Have you rationed the glue in case I go mad lol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your class tomorrow night Kirsti, sure you'll sail through it, have fun. nnalorac.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure the workshop will go brill Kirsti --- your among friends , so relax. Looking forward to it
    Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with the class kirsti...you will be brilliant...just relax....big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those note books are great. Good luck with your class I'm sure it will go very well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your book and am sure your class will go really well. The children always behave better for others.......lol thats what children do.... x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the joys of motherhood. Great minds think alike, Im off for my hair cutting this morning too, infact I'd best be getting a move on. Love to you all....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just seeing all your creations on here, I know that you're be just amazing at your class tomorrow. Love the books, they're fabulous ..oohh and check out Staples for the plastic postage thingy. Good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had the same experience when I used my Bind-it-all the first time. :o) Sorry to hear that your kids were being little stinkers...it happens to the best of us! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Notebooks look lovely. I had quickly scrolled through photos before reading and I thought that the wire pic was a massive scratch on the floor! Glad to find out it wasnt!! Hope your class went well I was thinking about you x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Kirsti, I have a thing about notebooks and this one looks fab! Sorry to hear you've had a bad day with the kids...hopefully they will get out of bed on the right side tomorrow! Good luck with your class bet you will be fab x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope the class went well Kirsti & all your bad days are behind you. Sorry it's been a while.. life gets hectic at times but that's no excuse. Blogger has been being a real pain keep coming up with silly statements! ggr. Love the new look to your bloggie. Off to see what gems I have missed. Your notebooks are looking delish. Best wishes for a fun weekend. Hugs, Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo