Sunday 19 September 2010

JUDY'S CLASS AND SONJA'S BIRTHDAY...

Yesterday afternoon was spent over at Simply Create doing a class with the very talented Judy...It was Sonja's birthday and the class was my treat to her...
These are the two cards that we made...not sure but I think I did better with the Scooter Boy...I think this is definitely something that with practice, practice, practice you could get much better at but the pencils are quite expensive and I am not sure I am willing to fork out for them for something that doesn't come easy to me....

This is the card I made for Sonja which was inspired by one of Elaine's samples that I seen at the SU party I was at the other week...The trees are from my Unity KOTM...I cut the hills from the Cricut and the lace is stripped from the matchbox I received in the swap a few months ago...it's so pretty, the buttons are from Jacqui's vintage stash and I printed out Happy Birthday using the Dymo label maker...x

5 comments:

  1. Thank you hun I had a great day. Card is hanging up as it's lovely. See ya Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Kirsti, I especially love the one you did for Sonja the trees look fab! I wish Simply Create wasn't so far away I would love to get to meet you all in person:) Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a fun day out....hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards and a day out at Simply Create, lucky you. I went to one of Judy's classes and have never used anything else since, love them, since I'm not much of an artist, I think there more forgiving but I'm still learning, should of signed up for class shouldn't of I, was doing nothing else. take care nnalorac.x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo