Monday 13 September 2010

NEW IN....

Another new item for my etsy shop....not sure I will do as well as Judy as I haven't sold anything yet...boo hoo...but if they don't sell I have been persuaded to do a couple of ladies/craft events so hopefully they will sell there...

I am definitely trying to be a little more organised at the moment what with Morgan doing training with AFC THREE times a week in Aberdeen....It's quite hard juggling everyone as the girls have something on 2 of those nights as well and while my mum is good at babysitting she doesn't drive so I then have to organise lifts for them as well...


On Friday I went to a Stampin Up party at my friend Trish's demonstrated by Elaine...we made a funky little cupcake card which I forgot to photograph (ooops!) and then I posted to Sharon for her birthday and I think that's what inspired these cards as I came home from there and made them....

Had an email from Jacqui at Simply Create yesterday to say the Design Team Kits are ready to be posted out today...will be pacing the hall waiting for the postie tomorrow and Wednesday (oh no just realised that Susan has just booked us into Body Attack (help!!!!)at the Sports Centre tomorrow so let's hope the postie is late!!!)
Thanks for looking today....xxx

5 comments:

  1. Well, I do love your cute cards! Don't be too discouraged about Etsy - I have things listed but they sure don't fly off the shelf like I had hoped. (lol) Every once in a while I'll have a sale though, and that keeps me going. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey honey your cards are gorgeous and it took me months to get my first sale. So don't give up!! They will sell.. :))

    Looking forward to seeing you on Sat!

    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are lovely Kirsti, hope you sell them and that your DT parcel arrives soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have faith they are lovely. See ya Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo