Tuesday, 14 September 2010

CHRISTMAS IS A COMING...

Thought since I have my first ladies night in a couple of weeks I had better get a wriggle on and make something....This will also be available in my etsy shop. I decided this year that I was fed up painting the stars and hearts as it's very time consuming waiting for the layers to dry so thought I would try something a wee bit different....I have previously experimented with this before for just me and this is the first time I have made them to sell...
The papers used to cover these are 'unknown' (sorry can't remember the make as Susan and I split the pack and she must have the packaging)...I then distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Tattered Rose Distress Ink which is a really lovely colour...I added the small star which I painted with a Cranberry Paint Dabber, then coated with Glossy Accents and sprinkled with glitter...it is finished of with some distressed raffia....
Thanks for looking!!!