Friday 1 January 2010

2010....

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE......

Was going to be staying home with the kids as Allan is away but we ended up round at Libby's friend Charley's house for tea and stayed for the bells.... Had a very chilled and relaxed evening... Of to a party at my brothers in the afternooon and then round to Jen and Pete's for tea so all in all a very good Hogmany after I thought it would be quiet...lol....

Thank you to everyone who has left a comment or become a follower of my little blog - it is very much appreciated and I looke forward to catching up with you all over the year to come....x

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Kirsti ♥ Love your stick family. Good luck with your 365 journal. Can't believe you seem to be at the same stage of Soul journalling as me! I've just completed writing on my armour. :-) Wishing you a lovely day. Best wishes for 2010. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year guys, hope 2010 is a good one for all of you. I am now counting down the days until Tuesday - when the kids go back to school. The house needs a really good tidy and I am now ready to take the Christmas dec's down. Kids fighting over the Playstation at the mo, must go before they kill each other......xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog. I am so glad that you 'do' instead of 'wishing you could'. So glad!

    Happy New Year. Thanks again.

    Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comments on my blog. I have just got a few minutes to myself as my hubby has taken my grand-daughters home so I have had a look through your blog and it is lovely.
    Your pages for the Art Calendar Challenge are fantastic I love your choice of colour nice and warm after all the cold weather.
    Happy New Year to you all.
    Hugs Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you and your family Kirsti.
    You have had a busy 2 days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year. Glad it all came together last night. Now crack on with those pages girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you all. I hope you have the very best 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I missed you as I took the list of your site.....duh
    I have added you now.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo