Wednesday, 13 January 2010

CRAFT RACK...

Last night I was lucky enough to have Paul come round (he is the husband of Jude and my partner in crime (sorry craft!?X) to put up my craft rack which we treated ourselves to just before Christmas with some of our profits... It is definitely one of the best forty pounds I have spent.... It has cleared heaps of room in some baskets, just ready for filling with more stuff...

The middle set of inks are my Stampin Up ones which are a little unbalanced... they were sitting comfortably til I realised I had them upside down... I forgot the actual inkpad is in the lid so you can store then upright...And here are my Paint Dabbers and Claudine Helmuth paints which I am definitely getting more of each of them... I can't decide which ones I like best.....Last but not least is my LOVE sign which I got from the very nice Nicky over here on ebay...