Friday 15 January 2010

CAMERA SHY????....

Have just searched high and low for my camera so I could do a couple of update photos on how the coaster challenge from Vanilla Sugar is going and after much searching a little voice squeaked 'it's in my bedroom..... I have no idea how it got there' it said and this is what I found....

"Right, let's get this look right"



"Mean and moody"



"or just downright silly"



"No, mean and moody is better"


"definitely better..."

"No, I've changed my mind again... I am definitely just downright silly....BTW, can you see up my nose in these photos???"

15 comments:

  1. LOL. She looks like she had a lot of fun having her photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that is so cute! Love the fact that there is still spag bol on her face too - classic! hope you are ghoing to scrapbook these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you know what Missy gets up to when you're not looking. She did a fab job :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny and so cute! The food round the mouth just makes it funnier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute photos! Yes, congrats on the UKS homepage to you too..it was a lovely surprise. I love your header.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha I LOVE these!!! What a little star & yes, you MUST scrap them!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is sooooooo cute and really funny ... what a little angel :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL very funny - at least it was just her face!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these are screaming for a LO...great pics.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, Cute, Cute! I REALLY LIKE the look for your blog!!! Saw your B addy on Donna Salazar's blog. I am so new to blogging, and have no idea how to do all this fancy stuff that makes your blog look so FUN!. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for visiting my blog. What a cutie you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a small person who likes to pose like that too, dinner round her mouth & all. very cute.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! She's certainly got the hang of it hasn't she? Fabulous photos.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo