Tuesday, 19 January 2010

LOVE IS IN THE AIR....

Looking at Susan's post for today got me thinking about the hearts around my home - I have a real thing about them which I think started with my wedding invitations which I made myself and which I look at now and think 'Why????' but anyway that is what started my passion for them and I won't shock you with pictures of them either as they are really bad...

This one you have seen before....

This one I bought in Penrith while we were on holiday just 'because' and I added the little birdie to it...

This is another one I bought from the same shop in Penrith and was actually out of the shop before I seen it....

I think this one came from Au Naturel when it first opened, anyway I have had it since forever...


These two I made myself...


These two and the one below are another holiday buy from Penrith... the girls chose one each...


This is a Doug Hyde picture I picked up for half price from Gallery i in Inverurie... at one point I think we were Marks best customers..lol...

This one I spotted on an ebay shop - forget which one...

and this is a canvas I made when Dorrie Doodle was still open....

There are probably more hidden around the house, especially in the girls bedrooms...xoxo