Tuesday 19 January 2010

LOVE IS IN THE AIR....

Looking at Susan's post for today got me thinking about the hearts around my home - I have a real thing about them which I think started with my wedding invitations which I made myself and which I look at now and think 'Why????' but anyway that is what started my passion for them and I won't shock you with pictures of them either as they are really bad...

This one you have seen before....

This one I bought in Penrith while we were on holiday just 'because' and I added the little birdie to it...

This is another one I bought from the same shop in Penrith and was actually out of the shop before I seen it....

I think this one came from Au Naturel when it first opened, anyway I have had it since forever...


These two I made myself...


These two and the one below are another holiday buy from Penrith... the girls chose one each...


This is a Doug Hyde picture I picked up for half price from Gallery i in Inverurie... at one point I think we were Marks best customers..lol...

This one I spotted on an ebay shop - forget which one...

and this is a canvas I made when Dorrie Doodle was still open....

There are probably more hidden around the house, especially in the girls bedrooms...xoxo

9 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful but my favourite is the one with the bird - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh lovely hearts everywhere! Love santuary stuff. think yourself lucky in the bra dept. as when you are large but thin you never get a bargan...or many that fit! Not telling you the size but I conceal it well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did notice the heart theme when visited this morning. The Gallery piccie is still my fav. I'm frightened to visit that Penrith shop though in case I leave with half the stock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the hearts, great to have them all round the house so cheerful:)I missed the sales this year so glad someone got some bargains.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you certainly have the love bug in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bless don't do hearts here, love is in the air NOT!! I tend to have a thing for cute little angels....and they hide.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have so many and they're all great but my fave would be the fabric ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow so many hearts :) enjoyed catching up with your blog hun....love your journal cover :) hugs Katy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love heart shapes :-)
    Now, about your art calendar......fill those missing days in! We're not going to let you get behind.....oh no!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo