Tuesday 17 November 2009

BBC TOP 100 BOOKS

I have been reading Dylan's blog this morning and she is very excited about the amount (FIFTY SIX) of books she has read on the BBC Top 100 Books list... I went through it and am ashamed to say I have only read TEN of them, four of which are Harry Potter ones... now those of you who know me will know that I am always reading and can't sleep unless I have a read beforehand no matter how tired I am... so I must be reading the wrong sort of books...lol...a lot of them are classics and that is not really my kind of book... i am more into a good mystery or thriller....x

2 comments:

  1. That could fit in with your book challenge next year. Up your numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting list of the nation's (England's) favorite novels. I'm in the US. Pratchett, Dahl, and several kids/teen novels raised my numbers to 36.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo