Thursday 12 November 2009

BLOG AWARD...


The very lovely Judy gave me this award this week. Thanks for thinking of me!

The rules are:
I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.
So here we go:

1. Where is your cell phone? … kitchen table
2. Your hair? … mousey brown
3. Your mother?… no idea - just tried phoning her but she isn't in!!
4. Your father?… Dead
5. Your favourite food? … depends on my mood
6. Your dream last night?… nope
7. Your favourite drink? … Pimms and ginger beer, failing that a nice cup of tea...
8. Your dream/goal?… happy children
9. What room are you in?… craft room
10. Your hobby?… mmm that's a hard one... Crafting...lol...
11. Your fear?… being alone
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?… not sure
13. Where were you last night? … making macaroni cheese for 10 (Libby's birthday tea)
14. Something that you’re aren’t?… hungry!! (just had a Subway for lunch)
15. Muffins?… raspberry or cranberry
16. Wish list item? … Doc Martin Boots
17. Where did you grow up? … Edinburgh, Invergordon, Inverurie
18. Last thing you did?… paid some money through paypal
19. What are you wearing?… sparkly t-shirt and bright blue cardi
20. Your TV?… CSI
21. Your Pets?… goldfish/ hamster/ dog
22. Friends? … hopefully lots!!
23. Your life?… very busy
24. Your mood?… creative
25. Missing Someone?… yes Hubby - in Australia
26. vehicle?… Porsche Cayenne
27. Something your not wearing?… glasses
28. Your favourite store? … Tesco...lol...
29. Your favourite colour?… green or grey
30. When was the last time you laughed?… this morning at Niamh
31. Last time you cried?… last week
32. Your best friend?… ????
33. One place that I go to over and over? … Tesco...lol
34. Facebook?… yes only just tho
35. Favourite place to eat?… at home

Very hard to keep to one word! Well you can see that I definitely haven't!!

I'd like to pass this on to some girls who are always leaving such encouraging comments on my blog. Thank you girls !!

1.Sonja 2. Tammy 3. Mandy 4. Dyan 5. Dee

Thanks for looking...x

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for thinking of me! This is my first blog award! Sure wish your hubby was standing next to you, kissing his over-the-top blogger wife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was too quick before I went to work and couldn't find the award. I was snowed under at work today so just looked now. Thanks for my first blog award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award hun, I will add it to my blob and sending soon. Been a bit busy of late to update, hopefully later.

    Luv Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. See brain addled, I'll be adding it to my blog too, lol

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award. I love your answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaargh I missed this, how bad is that. Will deffo do it this weekend. Soooooooo sorry hun xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo