Wednesday 4 November 2009

MADONNA...

Tonight I have been busy with Cupcake stuff and I am crapping myself that I haven't done enough...AAARGH... you should see some of the beautiful stuff that Jude has done.. it is gorgeous and I would never be able to do that in a million years... anyway this is what I have been listening to tonight while painting and glittering... I just love this album and part of me bought it because I love the cover too-it is very art journally/collagey if you know what I mean...lol.. not sure if you will be able to enlarge it to see it properly but just go out and buy it, it's a fab album..x

1 comment:

  1. I loved all Madonnas early stuff (just my era) but didn't like her later songs. Is this CD any good?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo