Sunday 1 November 2009

CROPPING...

Hi guys... yesterday I spent the day in crafting heaven - a whole day crop with no children....bliss!!! (well apart from Elaine's two little ones who were absolutely adorable and nothing like Elaine...lol...)... I took along my good friend Susan who I have recently converted and she is very talented for a beginner but then she does have a bit of a head start on the crafting front as she is primary school teacher...lol... (oh and a Brownie leader now as well)... Here is a picture of her enjoying the day...

Today I have spent doing nothing much at all - just faffing about as we say - I did managed to get some hearts done but it has just been a day for snuggling up... the weather is disgusting and I don't think their could be any more rain to fall... the wind is howling too...x

4 comments:

  1. Did you find that mojo and tie it down then? Wish I had been there instead of feeling grotty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kirsti

    Think they might have my temper though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a terrible photo of me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very jolly picture of Susan! You both must have had a blast. Love the hearts and the quote in your header!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo