Wednesday 25 November 2009

MY LOVELY HUSBAND...AND MY LOVELY SON...

Well today my lovely hubby Allan was complaining that I haven't mentioned him in my profile so without further ado, please note that it has now been changed to include him...lol... Was going to add a photo of him but he would probably kill me...


PS - he came home from Australia after being away for 3 weeks on Monday morning and he left for Great Yarmouth at teatime today - hardly time to breath so that means I will be doing all the running around with the kids again this weekend. As we have the Fyvie Castle fair granny will be stepping in but unfortunately she doesn't drive so I have to be super organised for lifts throughout for dancing, judo and football... Morgan is playing AFC this weekend and I am gutted that I will miss it and his dad won't be there either... Stick in Morgan (and the rest of the Colony Colts U11 team) and save those goals, you know you can beat them....Good luck..x

3 comments:

  1. Oh that's crap he's away again. Good luck to Morgan and you for this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy that made me laugh - abit of a contrast between OZ and Gt Yarmouth. Hi Allan - long time no speak. Hope you are all well. Go on Kirsti post a photo of him - make his day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo