Thursday 26 November 2009

DIGITAL DOWNLOAD...

Ok...Dyan has set a challenge using elements from her new digital ephemera downloads (which are fab BTW) and this is what I have come up with in a short space of time....x


PS - Need another tutorial n how to upload photos so that when you click on them you can see a bigger image...lol..

PPS - Nip over to Dyan's blog and check out her people of Walmart.... Look at the 6th one down... this made me laugh.. is she for real or what. Makes my trials looking for a swimming costume seem really, really, really trivial in comparison...LM(WS)AO...x

1 comment:

  1. Love the tag and funnily enough number 6 had me rolling about laughing as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo