Thursday, 19 November 2009

LOTS OF LOVELY THINGS...

I have a thing about hearts and have done since we got married 7 years ago... I used two heart stamps on the invitations, etc (which btw are absolutely bogging now!!!!) and I have been stuck on them ever since so have a look at what I found in my corned beef hash the other night... I thought it was so sweet I had to take a piccie...lol...



I have also been playing about with paper this week but so far have only managed to come up with one card... think I will have to practice a bit more though... its been ages since I did anything with paper...take a look...
Its ok, but not brilliant and nothing near as good as anything Judy or Leigh make but it's a start...

And finally, here is my latest little obsession... I discovered it on Sue's blog and I have become a bit obsessed with trying it out... This is the first one I did while waiting outside Strikers tonight for Morgan who was at his AFC goalkeeping... I love it...

It's called Zentangle and if you google it there are plenty of hints and tips and even some video tutorials to get you started... Have a go... you know you want to...x