Thursday 19 November 2009

LOTS OF LOVELY THINGS...

I have a thing about hearts and have done since we got married 7 years ago... I used two heart stamps on the invitations, etc (which btw are absolutely bogging now!!!!) and I have been stuck on them ever since so have a look at what I found in my corned beef hash the other night... I thought it was so sweet I had to take a piccie...lol...



I have also been playing about with paper this week but so far have only managed to come up with one card... think I will have to practice a bit more though... its been ages since I did anything with paper...take a look...
Its ok, but not brilliant and nothing near as good as anything Judy or Leigh make but it's a start...

And finally, here is my latest little obsession... I discovered it on Sue's blog and I have become a bit obsessed with trying it out... This is the first one I did while waiting outside Strikers tonight for Morgan who was at his AFC goalkeeping... I love it...

It's called Zentangle and if you google it there are plenty of hints and tips and even some video tutorials to get you started... Have a go... you know you want to...x

7 comments:

  1. Well done Kirsti, glad you took the first step to total addiction!!!
    Sue x
    ps thanks for the link to my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you do make me laugh!! Now that is a lovely card. Love the embossing and lace. Great choice of colours. Now I'm off to go google Zentagle befoer I head to bed!

    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and the card is pretty good you know. Away to have a lurk in the zentangle world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only person I know with a heart in their corned beef hash!!

    Your card looks great. I love those colours they are my favourite at the moment.

    As for Zentangle I might have a bash at that this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the heart...!!!! I,ve been zentangling for years , just didnt know thats what you called it lol, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the heart shape! It's amazing what you can find in Corned Beef Hash! (I like looking for heart shape pebbles and even get my kids hunting when we go paddling!) The zentangle doodling looks great, I have seen it on Sue's blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card Kirsti, the zentangling looks interesting too :) lol at the heart. and ps....i blogged lol

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo