Saturday, 7 November 2009

THAINSTONE... DAY 2...

Well it was a steady day at Thainstone... lots of people in quite a few buying - I really like it when friends coming in and you can bully... sorry did I say bully I meant suggest purchases for them... Today we had the lovely Judy in from Judy's Crafty Creations.. she is sooo lovely... I asked her to bring along a few cards for me so I could choose one for Libby's birthday which is on Wednesday and I can probably hear you saying why doesn't she make one herself (lazy moo that she is!!!) but Judy's cards are just little works of art and I could never make one up to that standard... It is such a lovely card.. This is the one I chose... Thank you Judy.. Hope you enjoyed the fireworks tonight...

We also got a very exciting booking today for Fyvie Castle's Victorian Christmas Fair (hope we are not expected to dress up as Victorians...lm(ws)ao...) It's a two day event on 28th and 29th November so I don't think there will be much sleeping going on til then as we have lots of mini events before that.... so hope to see some more potential victims.. I mean friends there... that's it for now - I am absolutely exhausted and am of to bed... still have earlyish (is that a word???) morning as Morgan getting picked up for football just after 9am and Ellie has panto rehearsal at 10am...x