Friday 27 November 2009

FRIDAY FILL-INS

#152

And...here we go!

1. Wait! Wait, don't forget it will soon be Christmas (as if you need any reminding).
2. Rudolph followed at once by Dasher, Dancer, Prancer (you get the picture).
3. The trouble is I have waaay too many kids.
4. My husband is many miles away offshore from Great Yarmouth.
5. With a faint pop my Fairy Housekeeper turned up and took care of everything...
6. Santa Claus is shadowy and ominous.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a Christmas Shopping night in Milltimber, tomorrow my plans include another Craft Fair at Fyvie Castle and Sunday, I will be at Fyvie Castle again (so come along and see us)!

That's my answers.... now what will yours be?...x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo