Friday 30 October 2009

NOT IN THE MOOD THIS WEEK...

No photos I'm afraid... just haven't been able to do anything at all this week... I think my mojo has just up and left and gone on holiday...lol... Really need to get my skates on and start painting as we have Thainstone next weekend and I have loads to do - last year everything was done and dusted and packed up ready to go by this time... Hopefully after tomorrows crop my motivation will have returned home (please, pretty please!!!!)...x


PS Feel bad so I will leave you with these pictures of Niamh...Doesn't she look sweet, like butter would not melt but really she is more like you are jealous cos the voices talk only to me...lol...x





Just look at those boots with her ballet gear... cool or what???? Right of to bed now - got the crop tomorrow...x

3 comments:

  1. Feel free to use, I await your answers. Enjoy tomorrow remember to tie that mojo down when you find it and drag it home kicking and screaming. Great pictures of Niamh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsti
    HSMSHS means Her Space, My Space, His Space and was a photography blog but can now be found on facebook. they give you a daily prompt of a word to take a photo of. Somedays I don't have a clue what the word means but it's a laugh. have a good crop tomorrow. I haven't been to the Aberdeen one for months. My Mojo went on it's hols and never came back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh your wee girl look soooo cute!! Hope you get all that work done for next weekend!!

    Hugs Judy xx

    P.S....yes it is way too early for Christmas! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo