Sunday 18 October 2009

I have finally done it... lost my glasses that is.... can't find the spare ones either tho neither of them are really any great loss as they are both on their last legs. It just means I won't be able to watch TV til I can get some new ones... I can't believe the ones I was using earlier have just vanished into thin air (I do have to take them of when I am reading the paper or working as they keep falling of) but I do need them for TV... I will need to start taking a picture of them every time I take them of... lm(ws)ao... just to keep track of them... Oh well it will be an early night with my book for me tonight...x

1 comment:

  1. You need one of those cord things that attaches to you glasses, then they go round your neck - yeah I know they are for 'old people' but at least you would know where they were at all times. Good luck with finding them - no worries, theres nothing on the TV tonight.....x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo