Tuesday 20 October 2009

Just started a new journal book today - started of with a book that I had for ages - its a Pink Pig book and it is slightly bigger than A4 and was spiral bound so I have taken the wire out so I can paint the pages and then put them back in ready for journalling... Am going to use the Tim Holtz Timeworks mask as they are BIG pieces... Have primed the covers with Blonde Moments Multi Surface Primers and have just got my Spiced Marmalade and Shabby Shutters distress inks from Jude today... I am soooo exited about those colours... they are gorgeous.... Will post some pictures of my progress later... of for dinner now... Herby Chicken Kebabs with homemade pesto...lovely...x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo