Thursday 1 October 2009

Tonight I have been very busy making lots more items for tomorrow night - I was scared they would be so popular that we would have none left for Saturday afternoon (we should be so lucky lm(ws)ao)... lol, but on that note peeps you better get your orders in asap cos you never know they could be a sell out and then you will be kicking yourselves for not buying one of our little treasures (ha ha)... a girl can dream can't she, can't she????... Well that's it for another day - I'm of to bed now as I am absolutely drained and that's the rain on again!!!! Night all...Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite (your ass)...x

2 comments:

  1. I hope it goes well tonight and you sell loads!! I will try and come and visit you at Thainstone...and probably kick myself for not getting a stand this year!!
    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tonight Kirsti.
    I will be up in Peterhead doing my 3rd party this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo