Friday 16 October 2009










Yesterday I had the very BIG priviledge of going to Art from the Heart for a workshop - it was a real treat... My husband very kindly drove me the two hours from Penrith where we are on holiday cos I was too scared to drive myself that far...lol.... I had the MOST fantastic day and Dyan as ever was lovely.. Just as well her shop isn't near to Aberdeen as I would probably be in there every day - I really didn't want to leave. We made the Advent boxes which are just lovely and so easy to do - I think the kids might want one each... Every nook and cranny of the studio is filled with gorgeous hand-made creations and I took loads of photos (far too many to put on here, but here are one or two)....

And here is the lovely advent that I made....x

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, maybe I should have a wonder over there sometime in the future, its pretty near to where I am - great photos and the advent you made looks amazing....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww sweetie, it was a pleasure having you, and lovely to meet the kids. Big up to Alan for bringing you. Love the picture of The Goddess. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo