Sunday 11 October 2009

Hey guys... Got to The Lake District yesterday afternoon - the cottage is fabulous (I will post pictures once I have taken some)... Early night last night as we were all shattered from the journey... Tho once I woke at 8am I was wishing I was still asleep.... I have had a stinking migraine all day and am only just feeling better now... Poor kids have had to amuse themselves today as Allan wasn't feeling to clever either... Will make it up to them tomorrow though... Take care everyone and hopefully I will be able to do another post tomorrow.....x

PS have started another art journal page and also started the Rusty Pickle kit that I bought from Art from the Heart when they were at MacDuff a few weeks ago....

2 comments:

  1. Hope you all have a fab time - its so beautiful up there, you will love it. Make sure you hire a boat on Lake Windermere, the kids will love it. Take care - Mandy....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you for a lovely message on my blog, i think your pages are fab...love the altered tags ! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo