Wednesday 7 October 2009


And here is the last but not least thing that we did that weekend - journalling pages - it was such a fascinating day with lots of thinking and quiet periods... I found it quite thought provoking. The first picture is the one we did at the workshop and the second one is the first one I have actually found the courage to write in.... My new, good friend Sonja has lent me Visual Chronicles by Linda Woods and Karen Dinino, the by word is 'The No-Fear Guide to Creating Art Journals, Creative Manifestos and Altered Books'... so I am taking it with me at the weekend for a little light reading... lol

2 comments:

  1. That second page is really good. Enjoy the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whey hey girlie I just lurve it, it is fabuloso and you should feel really proud of yourself. The collage , the colours , the paint, you really were paying attention..!!! lol. But you know the best bit is you have written and you have so obviously written from the heart. Thats it the hard part is over, you are now a fully fledged art journaler, with a Dylanology award. Say goodbye to what little free time you ever had..!!!! Cant wait to see you next week babe xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo