Tuesday 27 October 2009

BACKGROUNDS...



This is one of the pages that I produced on Sunday night after going to bed and then getting up again after flicking through my Art Journal book... I made FOUR background pages in 20 minutes...lol... and then went back to bed... This one I did using a Tim Holtz technique using distress ink pads... I am very pleased with how it turned out...

....and these are the other 3 that I did that night... it's amazing what you can produce when you don't stop to think about it...lol...x

1 comment:

  1. oooh coooooool..!! Now you see why I get so many done at night..?? No interuptions. .!!
    Boo you cant cometo journal..Yayy you going on holiday xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo