Saturday 24 October 2009


Aaaw... this is a picture of my dog Haggis - you should hear him... he is lying under my desk snoring his head off... he is getting on in years now as he will be 14 in December so I don't know what the kids will be like when he is gone as he has always been a part of their lives.. Two years ago we lost our other westie (Charlie) very suddenly and it broke our hearts... he wasn't as old as Haggis and he became poorly and was gone 2 days later, that was 2 years ago now... Poor Niamh just said to me tonight that she wished she was dead so she could see Charlie again which I thought was very profound for a 4 year old....x


On a brighter note, here is all the cutting and folding done for the Brownie books - sadly I don't have enough yellow and orange patterned paper (Jude!!!) so I will have to see what else I have and maybe do two colour schemes...x

2 comments:

  1. Gosh you've been brave, making all those things for Brownies (something I would never attempt for Henrietta's Rainbows). I cannot believe Haggis is 14, he was this darling little pup the last time me and Ian saw him. When did we meet in Ibiza, I cannot remember the year. Have a great weekend - just watched X Factor - John & Edward were soooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I have tons of yellow and orange left from that pack we split. I'll take it with me to the panto meet and greet. Paul still stuck at work, Molly having a nap and the boys are playing so I'm off to varnish the stars that I painted last night...do you think I'll see my dining table in it's former glory anytime before Christmas?!?!?! xxx p.s. Books look fab-u-lous!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo