Friday 2 October 2009

OMG! OMG! OMG! - I can't believe how much money we made tonight - it was awesome... Totally unbelievable!!!! I think that is the best we have ever done ever... People loved all the new stuff and I was worried they wouldn't.... Tomorrow we are of to Insch so lets hope they are as appreciative as the ladies from Strathburn Playgroup - thank you ladies for all your support...

Was going to put some photos up of the table but my phone keeps switching of when you plug it in. I am supposed to send it back to Vodafone but really can't do without it.... (oh yeah, and I keep forgetting!!!)...x








Actually here are some photos that I took with my camera before boxing everything up...



1 comment:

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo