Tuesday 3 January 2012

365+1

365+1...Days 1-3... I am behind but only because I joined late....

And the first word is, rather predictably, CELEBRATE...

A lovely gift wrapped treat for me and Allan from Jen...our favourite bottles of wine and a box of mints...

The second word is NEW...
Now technically this isn't new but it is to me...I acquired it from the freecycle site Freegle from a lovely lady in Keig and it was totally free...i am so in love with it...I was going to give it a distressed paint effect after the new year but it's kinda grown on me so I may just sand it down and re-wax it...
The third word is UGLY...
This is the scene that greeted us this morning, torrential rain mixed with snow and gale force winds and we did have plans to go to Haddo House today:0(...not a very pretty sight and I do believe it is set to carry on and get worse for a few days...
So that's me caught up now and hopefully I will be able to stay caught up!!!

11 comments:

  1. Wow I love the dresser! And what a bonus that it was free! The weather is pretty ugly here too today ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great takes on the prompts...we had weather like that today, but now it is sunny :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. I love the colour of your wall behind the dresser. I have one to paint as well, but it seems like a lot of hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, it's been pretty ugly round here today too. So bad I only ventured out to the shed to take a quick "ugly" photo! I'm looking forward to seeing how you transform that dresser

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos,have postedmine today too.
    Will this rain ever stop? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the paint treatment on the dresser is "Annie Sloan" , Kirsti , lol .
    Happy New Year !!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kirsti, nice to 'meet' you, thanks for popping over from the felt fairy! I will look forward to seeing what you create each month. Happy new year! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that dresser! HATE the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm super impressed with that dresser :) well Donne on being put to date so far, and even though you joined late lol. I've been taking my photos each day, just not sure how to showcase them?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for "poppin' in" Kirsti; your new dresser will make a great make-over project, and I look forward to seeing the result. Your daughter certainly fits the bill for pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty daughter and such a gorgeous dresser

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo