Friday 6 January 2012

365+1

Well my interpretation of frost today is the ice-cubes in the sloe gin and ginger beer I had with the coconut chicken curry we had for tea...delicious on both counts....
It's been quite hectic around here today...Sonja came over in the morning with Aaron for a visit and then it was lunchtime and then Camilla came over and cut the kids hair in the afternoon...far better than taking them all to the hairdresser and having to sit waiting for them...at least at home they get to do their own thing before their turn...
Just away to sit down and watch Coronation Street now with maybe another cheeky drink and one or two of my chocs that I have managed to keep hidden from the kids...
Looking forward to tomorrow's prompt!!
Kirsti xxx

3 comments:

  1. Ha Ha love the interpretation although I would leave out the ginger beer and have the Sloe Gin from the freezer.Mmmmm. Still working on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like sloe gin but have never had it with ginger beer. I might have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks yummy :-) S xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo