Sunday 22 January 2012

365+1...DAY 21...FIRE...

OK...I know this isn't very original but it's the best I could come up with for this one...I do love candles and there are usually some to be found burning most days in our house but the kids have this really bad habit of blowing them out when I put them on...lol...Have a fun Sunday...Snow here in Inverurie...not a lot though but I am sure there will be more on the way:o(...am now of to ponder the next prompt and will hopefully post later today...x

2 comments:

  1. Snow and cold here too.
    I love candles but need to take care with my cats!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect snowy Sunday shot. I did giggle at the kids blowing them out though.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo