Wednesday 4 January 2012

365+1

So today I have been experimenting with my camera using a homemade Bokeh, it's annoying me now and it's probably cos I don't understand enough about my camera, so I have resorted to taking a photo of one of my 'pretty' daughters, Niamh who is 6 which is probably a bit predictable...
Today we have been shopping for paint and lights, etc for my new craft room which I am really, really not looking forward to painting since it is bare plasterboard and will probably need more coats than normal and since the radiators haven't been fitted yet it will be freezing...why oh why didn't we build this in the summer...Can't wait to move in tho and have lots more space....

That's me for today...
Kirsti xx

5 comments:

  1. She's lovely. I hope you enjoy your new scraproom- my dh wishes that I had one so that all the stash lived elsewhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photo good luck with the craft room

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until you move in and I can come crop. Lovely photo of Niamh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loosing my craft room when I move to my sparkly new house - disaster!! Lovely pic of your daughter x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful photo!


    www.therecordologist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo