Sunday 15 January 2012

365+1...DAY 14...GUILTY PLEASURE

DAY 14...GUILTY PLEASURE

Saturday's prompt was quite easy but I was having a bit of a bad day yesterday so didn't get around to it....

I have this bottle of Sloe Gin that I keep in my freezer(for emergencies only you understand and as you can see from this nearly empty bottle there has been quite a few of those lately..heehee)...I don't drink a great deal but I do like a nice sloe gin with fiery ginger beer, ice and lime...I am also quite partial to Pimms with lots of strawberries but do tend to keep that for the warm summer months....

If you have just started following me lately you can find lots more inspiring photographs over at Suzie 365...

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the Pimm's. I love coming home from work in the summer and finding one waiting for me :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel an emergency coming on the next time I visit lol. Yumm straight from the freezer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm I have never tried Sloe Gin but been tempted. Perhaps I'll pop to Tesco now :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made bottles of sloe gin last year... love it!
    But I've never tried it with ginger beer which also happens to be a favourite. Can't quite imagine it but will have to give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo