Sunday 15 January 2012

365+1...DAY 15...GENEROUS...

A couple of weeks ago Sonja and I received what we thought were our 1st monthly Mixed Media Kits from Scarlet Lime which when I opened thought weren't very mixed media...ish. It wasn't until Sonja came over and we did a little online research that we realised we had been sent the wrong kits...I emailed Christy and explained and she quickly sorted it out and the proper ones along with this month's are now winging there way to us right now...when I asked about what to do with the ones that had been sent she replied 'just go ahead and keep those!', which we thought was very generous of her...
I used the time machine feature from Paint Shop Pro on this photo...I love the way it makes my wooden floor look...xxx

9 comments:

  1. Oh can I use that idea as well lol. I'm still stumped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely kits....and I love the background..might just have to investigate my Paint Shop Pro to see if I can do this...I only seem to be able to crop mine!!! S x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. Excellent you.struck it lucky in the end

      Delete
    3. Excellent a.lucky result in the end

      Delete
  3. ooh, I've been eyeing these kits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, how generous! I love Christy .. have just subscribed to the mixed media kit myself and am awaiting my first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky girlies, I like how your floor looks too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is generous Kirsti. Have fun using the kits.

      Delete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo